What courses will transfer to IHL institutions?

The Mississippi Community/Junior College Common Course Library lists courses that have been approved for transfer to the constituent institutions of The University of Mississippi. Transferring students must have earned a grade of “C” or better in a course in order to get transfer credit for the course.

Skip to content