MS Articulation & Transfer Tool – Getting your Transcript

Official and unofficial college transcripts contain your academic history as recorded by the institution(s) you attend or have attended. Official and unofficial transcripts are slightly different, but this slight difference makes a tremendous impact. The biggest difference is that unofficial transcripts do not contain the official registrar’s seal and may not contain all test information, enrollment history, major(s), classification, and degrees awarded.)

Transcripts are only available from Mississippi’s public colleges and universities for current or previous students. Access to transcripts is dependent upon the institution’s records policy including how long information is electronically maintained.

To get an official transcript, most institutions require you to request the transcript through the registrar’s office by mail, online, or by fax.

To get an unofficial transcript, most institutions allow you to access their academic records via a student web portal.

“Holds” on your record may delay transcript processing; contact the Business Office at your institution for information regarding “Holds”.

Universities – Admission Office

Unviversity of Alcorn Delta State University Jackson State University
Mississippi State University Mississippi University for Women Mississippi Valley State University
The University of Mississippi The University of Southern Mississippi

Community Colleges – Admission Office

Coahoma Community College Copiah-Lincoln Community College East Central Community College
East Mississippi Community College Hinds Community College Holmes Community College
Itawamba Community College Jones County Junior College Meridian Community College
Mississippi Delta Community College Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College Northeast Mississippi Community College
Northwest Mississippi Community College Pearl River Community College Southwest Mississippi Community College
The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility. Skip to content