• What courses will transfer to IHL institutions?

    The Mississippi Community/Junior College Common Course Library lists courses that have been approved for transfer to the constituent institutions of The University of Mississippi. Transferring students must have earned a grade of “C” or better in a course in order to get transfer credit for the course.

  • When should students apply for transfer?

    Admissions deadlines vary from institution to institution. Students should contact the admissions office or consult the catalog of the particular institution to which they are applying to find out application deadlines. In general, students should begin the application process two semesters before they intend to transfer. Students applying for financial aid and/or scholarships are strongly… Continue Reading When should students apply for transfer?

  • What is the MATT program?

    The Mississippi Articulation Transfer Tool (MATT) is essentially the statewide articulation agreement between Mississippi’s community/junior colleges and public universities. The MATT identifies Mississippi community/junior college courses that will be accepted upon transfer for each of the baccalaureate degree programs offered at the eight public universities. Each university will accept courses as listed on the particular… Continue Reading What is the MATT program?

The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility. Skip to content